Monday, November 19, 2012

Job Update

It's getting kind of late so right now I'll just give a quick update on the job search.

I have submitted my resume for 5 different jobs, most of them for an office-type position. I have taken one Assessment Test and have a job interview set up for tomorrow morning (this job would be perfect, btw). I also got an e-mail response to another resume asking me to answer a few more questions because, "I have cut down the amount of applicants significantly just based on the résumé’s alone so I congratulate you on having a well written résumé." It's not as good, but could be a good start, and get an official office job on my resume.

That's about it on the job hunt.

There is one more thing to say. Last Friday I got a phone call from one of my 3 guys. It made me cry. I miss them so much. Today I went to visit them. Again, it made me cry; but it was so good to see them.

No comments:

Post a Comment