Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Catch-Up Time!

HEY THERE! I know it's been a long time, but I discovered that I can write the blog using the PS3! So bear w/ me for a bit while I play a little "Catch-Up"!
LEE & I moved in May as planned, but Lee ended up w/ a bloodclot, which wasn't planned. It took all the money we had to live w/ & took me a couple of weeks to start working so times were tough. I'm just so grateful that money is all that was taken. With the death of Uncle Darrell just 16 days later, I was reminded just how lucky we were & are.
AT THIS time I want to put out a thank you to all those who helped us through the last few months. First to my dad for insisting that he felt Lee had a bloodclot. You're my "Angel", Dad. Also to my In-laws for helping with the money for the test that told us Lee had the clot; and for checking up on us so much, which meant so much to us & made things easier. To my brother, Scott, for your advice. Also to my sister-in-law, Shirley Anne, who came & sat with us at the hospital. Finally to everyone who prayed for us.

1 comment: