Thursday, September 3, 2009






Lee and I went to Utah for our vacation on Aug 7-13. On the way to Emery County, our car broke down; we were just barely across the border into Utah. It was the start of a week of ups and downs. We eventually made it to Emery County, but what should have taken 6-7 hours, ended up taking 13 or so hours! LOL

We went to my family Reunion and my nephew's baptism on Saturday. Lee and I also spent a little time exploring around Orangeville, my childhood hometown.

The next day we took it easy, but as I was going back to Orangeville from my sister's house the car died on me again! We had made it from near Tooele through 2 days w/out any problems, and now it was acting up again! The rest of the week we spent trying to fix the car several times, and dying by the side of the road several times!

On Tuesday we spent some time out exploring the desert. Lee and I had a blast! We have all sorts of pictures which I will put on here after all of this. We spent most of the day out with my sister and her kids, my dad, and my older sister. Lee really enjoyed seeing all of the different sights, and I loved sharing with him the area that I grew up in and love.


We finally got things fixed with the car after replacing the fuel filter 2-3 times, the fuel relays, and even the fuel pump. The car had a hard time starting Thursday morning when we were ready to leave to come home, but once started we made it back with no further problems. The next morning when I went to start the car for work, once again it wouldn't start. After another week or so without my car my dad finally figured out that it was the fuel relays again! I need another car! LOL.

Well, that's our vacation 2009!


I will update this blog later when I have more time, including posting more pictures.

1 comment:

  1. yeah! I'm so excited you have a blog. I'm a total blog stalker. I haven't updated my very uch since I've been back to work but I just put in my notice so i'll get back to blogging!!!

    ReplyDelete